The students of Stagg High School are our most valuable resource and together with our community, we have an obligation to provide them with a world-class education. It is our solemn responsibility to provide every student with high quality instruction, a well rounded educational experience, and the support necessary to succeed.
Andre Phillips, Principal
For information regarding any Student Activities on Twitter: please go to #DeltaKingsASB
Prom at the French 25 - Saturday May 2nd (7-11pm)
Senior Finals - Wednesday/Thursday May 27/28 (minimum school days)
Student/Staff Basketball Ga...
We show STAGG PRIDE inside by:
- Taking Personal Responsibility by having good attendance, meeting school and classroom expectations, and by designing and completing a 4 year plan.
- Showing Respect to others by valuing their opinions and working with them to solve problems together.
- Taking Initiative by taking on leadership roles, complete tasks, help others, and push ourselves to achieve more.
- Having Determination by working through challenges and seeking out resources to help us succeed.
- Striving for Excellence by doing our best in all we do both academically and personally.
At the spring national journalism convention in Denver held April 16-19, the most recent Stagg Line issue was submitted for the Best of Show contest for newspapers 16 pages or less (a huge and competitive category). The group of eight newspaper journalists were excited to learn that they took First Place, quite an honor given the number of students in attendance (2700-plus).
The congratulations go out not only to the journalists in attendance but everyone else on staff who worked hard this year, led by editors in chief Jada Johnson and Devin Wickstrom.
These students, along with five students from yearbook, worked very hard going to sessions from Thursday night to Saturday afternoon. They most definitely made Stagg High School proud!
Big congratulations to the Stagg High School MESA team which took second place in the California National Engineering Design Competition for construction of a prosthetic arm over the weekend.
Stunning showing by Yael Castillo, Brooklyn Omstead, Anthony Nichols and Gabriel Zuniga! Congratulations as well to coaches Andrew Walter and Kathy Sady. This team won the regionals and the north state competition before going on to the statewide competition.
The students had to not only create an academic display board, design and create the prosthetic arm but write a technical paper and give a speech on their project.t
Stagg Mesa is awesome!