The students of Stagg High School are our most valuable resource and together with our community, we have an obligation to provide them with a world-class education. It is our solemn responsibility to provide every student with high quality instruction, a well rounded educational experience, and the support necessary to succeed.
Andre Phillips, Principal
Saturday February 28th - Pre-Registration 9-1pm in the gym
Friday March 20th - End of the 3rd Quarter
Friday April 10th - 3rd Quarter Royal Assembly
Saturday May 2nd - Prom at the French 25
Tuesday June 2nd - Graduation
We show STAGG PRIDE inside by:
- Taking Personal Responsibility by having good attendance, meeting school and classroom expectations, and by designing and completing a 4 year plan.
- Showing Respect to others by valuing their opinions and working with them to solve problems together.
- Taking Initiative by taking on leadership roles, complete tasks, help others, and push ourselves to achieve more.
- Having Determination by working through challenges and seeking out resources to help us succeed.
- Striving for Excellence by doing our best in all we do both academically and personally.
Big congratulations to the Stagg High School MESA team which took second place in the California National Engineering Design Competition for construction of a prosthetic arm over the weekend.
Stunning showing by Yael Castillo, Brooklyn Omstead, Anthony Nichols and Gabriel Zuniga! Congratulations as well to coaches Andrew Walter and Kathy Sady. This team won the regionals and the north state competition before going on to the statewide competition.
The students had to not only create an academic display board, design and create the prosthetic arm but write a technical paper and give a speech on their project.t
Stagg Mesa is awesome!